Monday, November 17, 2008
Tim's Blog
Just so you all know, Tim was able to update his blog. My PC is not doing very well and it's the only computer that our scanner will hook up to so that's been a set back. Then he hasn't been able to draw too many new ones recently with how crazy and hectic work has been for him sooo, I hope you enjoy some older comics (for us), but hopefully new for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good times! So I am still waiting for you to update the look of your boring blog (hehe) I mean come on how much aqua blue-ness can you look at without throwing up? (j/k)
I haven't found any other backgrounds that I like. They're all too cheesy and arts and crappy for me. So for now you'll have to protect your computer from vomit!!
LOL!
Post a Comment