Now onto the picture parade of how we celebrated this month...
Karrsten is such a good older brother.
He never stays still!!!
The Thelin Family Pumpkin
Cloe's so happy with her little punkin.
Sam too please!
Time to go, here comes the fog.
Pumpkin carving with Sarah!
Think Think Think
Rarrrr! Cannibal Pumpkin!
Me with my panda pumpkin...and Tim's is eating my knee...
Grrrr
I love pumpkins.
I found a four star general pin and a paratrooper pin at the local army surplus store and was very excited. My grandpa was a paratrooper in the Korean War.
The P.I. and the Princess switched hats.
Quick updates:
1. Tim has been accepted to SJSU!!! He will be pursuing a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and an emphasis in illustration/animation. He is really hoping to intern at Pixar sometime in the near future.
2. I am doing well in my Recreational Therapy program. I have 2.5 years left (that includes my internship). I am looking into doing my internship at the Lucile Packard Children Hospital at Stanford which would be so intimidating yet so exciting!
3. We are still renting a small studio garage unit from a lady who is trying to sell her house. It doesn't seem to be getting any bites which is good for us because we are right across the street from Jody and Erik and the kids AND we are saving a ton of money this way. Our agreement is month to month so if the house sells we have a month notice to find someplace else which makes us nervous, but it is worth it.
4. Pacino is super adorable still. He just got a bath tonight and his nails clipped which makes him very snuggly. I love my little buddy! He is so cute.
5. We will be flying out to Utah for Thanksgiving Wed. through Sun. to try to squeeze in as much family time as possible. Christmas will be spend in Apple Valley, but we are not sure of the dates yet.
2. I am doing well in my Recreational Therapy program. I have 2.5 years left (that includes my internship). I am looking into doing my internship at the Lucile Packard Children Hospital at Stanford which would be so intimidating yet so exciting!
3. We are still renting a small studio garage unit from a lady who is trying to sell her house. It doesn't seem to be getting any bites which is good for us because we are right across the street from Jody and Erik and the kids AND we are saving a ton of money this way. Our agreement is month to month so if the house sells we have a month notice to find someplace else which makes us nervous, but it is worth it.
4. Pacino is super adorable still. He just got a bath tonight and his nails clipped which makes him very snuggly. I love my little buddy! He is so cute.
5. We will be flying out to Utah for Thanksgiving Wed. through Sun. to try to squeeze in as much family time as possible. Christmas will be spend in Apple Valley, but we are not sure of the dates yet.
4 comments:
How fun! You guys look so good, neat costumes! Cool photos :) we're glad to hear you guys are doing so well!
False, Black Bear.
Bears, Beets, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.
I made it in the blog!! How exciting!
I love your Halloween costumes! Wait.. you guys were in Utah and didn't tell us?! Next time you come you better let us know! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment