We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park where they have a very large enclosure full of mama elephants and baby elephants (one of the babies was only born in April).
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Elephants!!!
It's no big secret that I love elephants. They're amazing. They are so big, loppy, and so happy. Aaaaannny way, I could go on forever as to why I love them...but let me show you instead.
We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park where they have a very large enclosure full of mama elephants and baby elephants (one of the babies was only born in April).














I AM IN LOVE!
We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park where they have a very large enclosure full of mama elephants and baby elephants (one of the babies was only born in April).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know that I share a complete love of elephants. This post made me tear up I am so happy.
Post a Comment