Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Dear Little Gus Gus.

This Sunday our Guster passed away. Tim noticed on Saturday that Guster wasn't his perky, happy, curious, loving self. We stayed up till four in the morning trying to help him. I was going to say everything that happened, but after a long hard two days and a trip to the the animal hospital we were told that it probably wasn't a respiratory disease as expected. That there was nothing they could do for him. We decided to take him home.

He was only five months old. We don't know for sure why he died. We think it may have been a brain tumor. He bled out his ear twice before. We thought it was from Pacino and him wrestling...Maybe it was much more. But we don't know.

Anyway. This is really hard to blog about.














Thank you for what you did for us Gus Gus. Our little Guster.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am so sorry you guys. What great pictures and memories. Hope you are doing Ok. We miss you.

Amy said...

I heard what happened. I'm so sorry :( I hope you guys are doing ok. We love you!!