
As per the statement in which I said there would be more pictures posted soon, well here are those more pictures posted. This is during the drive down to Northridge in our rented Uhaul with all of our stuff and my car in tow. (Check out that jacket it rocks.) Like I said before we left at five in the morning, but what I didn't mention was that it was freezing cold when we left and Allison and I were bundled up like Eskimos. As we got further down the coast it started to get warmer and warmer, needless to say I know scarcely wear that jacket because even in February it doesn't get that cold.
Here is our kitchen when we first arrived still in shambles. I like to call it quaint and cozy, others like to call it small and cramped.

This is our living room which is adjacent to the kitchen and pretty much everything else in our apartment. It is in its semi set up mode, it looks a lot better now.

This is part of the bedroom, well the main part, the part that has the bed. Again it looks a lot better now than it did, I guess to find out I could either post more pictures or you could just come for a visit and see for yourself, in the words of LeVar Burton: "you don't have to take my word for it."

This is our entry way which you can spy part of the living room and into the bedroom, it's amazing what our apartment can do.

For Valentines Day Allison and I went to see a movie and then we got take out at Olive Garden, which was really really good eatin'. The wait at the resturant was about two hours so thats why we got it to go, I then MacGyver'd a table out of our ottoman and my art desk. it was nice and quaint.

This is me on my birthday blowing out the candles on my birthday gallette. For that day I was too sick to go in to work, so I worked at home, and we grilled up some london broil and watched a movie.

So now you have a better look into what we have been doing here or what we have done here. Stay posted for more unadulterated fun.
2 comments:
Yeah, more photos. Keep writing, both of you. It means the world to all of us and keeps us up on what you're doing besides the phone calls.
You guys are too funny!! Love your blog too!
Post a Comment