lol...and why is she being shunner? oh and I totally second it! (though I have no idea why)
Hey Hey!! This is not cool! All I did was make a little Swede joke. Actually, I didn't even make it. Notice the quotation? I was quoting my teacher...that's all!
At least Tim had a good idea to start the shunning but who can really pay attention to the firestarter for that matter...Timmy started the fire!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lol...and why is she being shunner? oh and I totally second it! (though I have no idea why)
Hey Hey!! This is not cool! All I did was make a little Swede joke. Actually, I didn't even make it. Notice the quotation? I was quoting my teacher...that's all!
At least Tim had a good idea to start the shunning but who can really pay attention to the firestarter for that matter...Timmy started the fire!
Post a Comment