Tim and I have fallen out of the habit of blogging for two reasons:
1. When I blog I get into my writing mode, a.k.a. my rambling mode, and it just takes too much time to finish one blog, and
2. Life is complicated. As far as complicated stuff goes, I don't like sharing it via blog, buuuut when I blog that writing mode kicks in and I go on and on...then I review, delete, and have nothing to show for my times spent.
So here are some pictures of the past while to show some of the fun things we have been up to!

Where I work

Tim, Rob, Tim. The first Tim and Rob are our neighbors.

Our Delicious home-made chicken pot pie.

Also, our doubly delicious home-made rice pudding

Charlotte and I.

Thanksgiving morning doughnuts and chocolate milk!!

Woohoo, one-sink dishes!

Working all morning, our amazing Thanksgiving dinner.

See, it was so good.

Leona on the couch giggling.

Luke and Leona. Luke made a fruit/candy turkey. Leona ate it.

My brother Tim and Dad tried so hard to get her all together. Silly boys.

Putting the star on the tree.

And I decorated.

So pretty.

Oooh, yea. And Timothy made cheesecakes for our Christmas presents.

I don't know why this one's down here, but it was too much work to put it in the right order. This was my fifties get up for the Halloween party at work. When I did the hair bump, it seemed much higher at the time.

I've always driven past Baker, but this time we decided to stop and take pictures!

Tim too!

Timothy's Grandma Drexl making the Christmas Noodles.

Tim and his grandma.

Tim and his dad topping the tree.

The most handsomest man in the world.

Popped corn on the cob!!

Tim being hand fed by his dad...oh he's five again!

Tim, Maddie, Todd, and Meagan making meatballs. I really like this one.

Alex!

Gottcha Maddie. Hahaha sucka!

Tim making Koldemor....something like that...whatever. A Thelin cult classic at Christmas.

My addition to the array of food. I think it's pretty.

Lots of cheese. This isn't even all of it.

Lot's of Clam Chowda'. (Cowda') And yes, you guessed it, that's not even all of it.

Tim and Todd on Christmas...They're too old for a new pair of p.j.s on Christmas Eve I guess...

Oli is so cute.

Merry Christmas!

Tim and his Dad.

Tim sharing pictures with his Grandma.

And with Aunt Lila.

Sadie

Max found his previously buried ball.

Wingers!!!!!!

Dawson, Tim, and C.R. played lazer tag. Dawson was the only one who stayed still long enough to not be blurry.

And this is the skirt that Tim
made me for Christmas. I am so impressed!

Jalapeno Poppers. Our new favorite appetizers....

Christmas with my parents. We were trying to guess what they got us, and Tim got it right! I had no idea.


Danielle and I...We all made a puzzle AND it picked up without it breaking!

Aaron and Tim on Alice and Wonderland, their favorite ride I'm sure.

My dad and I.

Sarah, Danielle, and Leona.

Tim and I. We've never rode the Carousel before.

Luke dragged Tim around in Star Tours. Waiting for the doors to open he sang Darth Vadar's song for everyone around to hear.
And that's that. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. I hope it doesn't take so long next time that there will have to be this many pictures to catch up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment