So I figured that since this is on the Thelins.org website and from the verbal abuse I have been given from not posting anything, I thought I would post something and keep you all at bay. Now this will not have correct grammar or sentence structure unless Allison posts something because I am a firm believer in run-ons and fragmented sentences in dialog format ( and talking about things as if I knew what I was talking about.).
So on to the news and move. We found a nice little apartment in Northridge which is just north of L.A. of about an hour and a half in traffic on a lucky day ( which means we only live like five miles away... okay really its twenty miles away.) When I say nice little apartment I mean it. We pack up this coming Friday the 7th and then drive down on the 9th, were we will rely on the ward down there to help us lift the huge T.V. we have.
Also I have found a job, I am going to be working with an up and coming company as the Assistant Design Manager which puts me over two interns and 2nd in command. So things are going well.
Also we are thinking about getting two rats and are now taking any name suggestions.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We are glad to hear that you found and job and a place to stay in L.A. Congratulations! If you did not live so far away, we would offer to help you move, but luckily you are Mormon and should be able to find someone to help you out. I can't think of any rat names, but I'll keep you posted...
So i hear the spice girls are coming to L.A. Can I stay at your place so I can view the magic one last time?(Also I have a st. bernard that would be staying at your place as well)
Congrats on the move! I hope everything goes well for you two, as far as rat names...well...uhmm...enough said!
Now rats? That's no way to talk about children. I know that they can be punks at times and why didn't you tell me earlier!???? . . . Hehehe. But seriously why rats??? Don't you remember the gerbals that we had at the old house? Maybe you were too young. They were very smelly and the dad would love to eat his children. Unless you are talking about the dogs we call rats then you are completly insane. Well names will they be a boy and a girl or both boys or both girls? It all depends. Okay I'm running on I hope your move goes well. I would love to help but I'm moving before you hehehe. Love you lots
I hope the verbal abuse comment wasn't directed at me! You know I love you guys. Congrats on the new job, Tim and I hope the move goes well for ya. Glad it's not me. Moving stinks.
Oh- and some pictures would be nice:)
dito on the pictures comment!
I veto the rats. If you got rats then you would for sure never see me down there. I couldn't handle LA and rats.
Congrats on the job. And the dinky little apartment. I wish I could help you all move!!!! I'm gonna miss Allisimothy!
For rat names, how about "No" and "Freakinway"? Ew, rats? Aren't there enough in LA? Maybe you could adopt a homeless rat. Just make sure to spay and neuter your pets.
Post a Comment