Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wow, so work ja?

Okay I have a few minutes before I have to be doing something else, but I thought I would swing by and say a few things until a few more things can be said at a time with less things to be done, if you follow what I'm saying that is.
So I work five days a week, I just started on Monday and it is already Thursday. Time flies when I am doing work, which is nice because so far I have been needing to work till a little later in the evening, because my boss is going to India for a few weeks. So if your following that, you will understand that She will be gone I will be here which equals I will be watching over the company while she is away... its true.
A little something about work and my work day. I work in downtown L.A. which means yes I pass the Hollywood sign, Kodak Theatre, Studio City, and a lot of palm trees on both my morning and evening commute. When I am at work it is pretty cool because I really am downtown, and when I have to do errands and such I go to some pretty cool places, like a store that sells mannequins and other garment related things, or how about a show room that sells pieces from designers collections. Its all pretty cool.
Have you ever heard of the old adage of pushing someone in lake to teach them how to swim. Well that is exactly what is pretty much happing with me, its freaky deaky dutch. (That comment is in no way or means an implication that the Dutch are a freaky people.) Its like I am trapped in the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"(Thats enough said about that I need to retain some of my masculinity.)
The good thing about all of this is that Allison is standing beside me in the whole thing and supporting me a lot. She is also out busting here hump looking for a job and setting everything up, which is a huge help.

1 comment:

Dgdegriselles said...

Would you like it if, in the future, I EDIT your postings BEFORE YOU POST THEM???? I'm not at all suggesting ignorance of the simplest rules of grammar, mind you. But I am suggesting you have completely IGNORED THEM.

I don't charge. Much.

And my daughter considered a degree in English . . .