Thursday, May 1, 2008
Neil Diamond
This coming October Allison and I will be enjoying the vocal styling's of none other than the Jazzman himself Neil Diamond. I had heard he was coming here on tour but alas I was always told Neil Diamond tickets went for 100 buck and up a ticket so I let myself understand that there was no way I would ever see Neil in concert. But my wonderful wife one day out of the blue said "I want to surprise you with Neil Diamond tickets." (now thats how you know you have a great wife.) Quickly I told her that there would be no way we could afford to go to a concert like that because of the ticket price. Little did I know the little minx had already looked up all the info about the concert and when would be the best day for us to go and everything, and the tickets would only be 35.00 a pop. Of course I said okay lets do it, so here I am now blogging about how in a few months I get to see Neil Diamond and buy a Neil Diamond t-shirt. Allison rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you're a nerd. But Allison's awesome.
Dude I so knew about that before you did. Ha!
You are so funny Tim! You must have the best wife ever to be willing to go with you willingly!
...what's up with you guys? I feel so uninformed :(
ditto to lly(a+bi)
Post a Comment