When it was ready, the guys in the pizza shop yelled out to us, "I hope you're not driving a Mini Cooper!" Billy and Ally have a PT Cruiser which has decent passenger seat space. We couldn't fit it through the door. We had to open the trunk and lower the right and middle passenger seat back down and put it in that way!
Billy is a decent sized guy...Way taller than Ally and I. Ok, that's not saying much, but I don't remember how tall he is, but the pizza makes him look like he's 5! When we were done I placed the box on it's side leaning against the dishwasher which is next to the trash can and the box was the size of my dishwasher door!As a disclaimer, I didn't come up the title. That's the pizza places catch phrase for this pizza.
4 comments:
This is awesome. Billy is 6'3" by the way.
All I have to say is...why? (and of course, did you finish it all?)
It was a 28 inch wide pizza. Why not?!? And it was gone in two days.
You make me laugh! I will admit it's the biggest pizza I think I have ever seen, for those that dare conquer it I think deserve a medal...or maybe just an Aortic valve replacement.
Post a Comment