We just got back from Disneyland!!!
I rode public transportation down to Korea Town in LA and met Tim there. We then drove the 27 miles (hour and a half) down to Disneyland. We got in the park around 8:30. We rode on Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, bought a season parking pass, bought a churro and two cokes, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Peter Pan, and The Matterhorn.
Oh yea, and we're going back maybe maybe in September with Brett's family and Jody's family, Halloween time, November with Matt and Britt hopefully, Christmas time, and you know well be going around each of our birthdays.
And you wonder why I love Southern California.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
An hour and a half to drive 27 miles? On the freeway I assume? Why do you love SoCal? ;)
That's an hour and a half of time I got to spend sitting next to Tim and listening to music together. Time well spent!
Hey Lil Sis, it sounds like good reasons to me for staying in Cali! Now if you could help me in convincing the Beautiful Brittany that such things as family, the ocean, Disneyland, and San Diego are worth living down there. Maybe I could move back in the next ten years!!
Isn't Matt funny?! No I agree Cali sounds like a fun place to live especially so close to the beach and Disneyland! Hopefully Matt will be able to cement the time off in November cause it will be a blast! As far as the moving to Cali part we'll just have to see...
an hour and a half for 27 miles is just wrong, Allison.
....come to SB!
Post a Comment