Saturday, April 26, 2008
Another little post
Okay so the first three days of work is over, they went by without a problem, so figuratively I start work at 8:30 and I leave sometime around 5:30. For these past few days I have been working on pocket markers, making templates for other patterns to be drawn up, making markers for sample pieces, making some corrections on markers, meeting people that work for us, and just getting the hang of everything. So if your wondering, a marker is a stretch of paper ranging from 60" wide and however long you need it to be, that has all of the pattern pieces you need to make a garment on it. I also have a small assignment over the weekend to come up with some pocket designs and make some animal graphics. All in all this is a pretty nice job, I like it quite a bit, the people are nice and friendly, we get along, it all works out. I also found out the skinny on my pay and all that, so after three months I should be able to get medical, and they said you usually get a raise after three months which I am perfectly fine with. That is what I do for a living now, I guess you can now call me Assistant Designer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SWEET. It sounds awesome. Can I have a pocket designed by Tim?
Post a Comment