Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So uh yeah.

Well I went in for my semi fourth interview today with the denim company. The interview was way intense, it was with the other owner of the company (apparently the second interview I had was with the first owner.) He wanted to get to know me and see what I was like, he wanted me to ask him questions and just get talking. I had know idea what to ask him except for the few tips everyone always says to ask the interviewer, which were quickly exhausted. We ended up talking for about an hour, at which point I had no idea how the interview went or was going. He didn't say anything about getting back to me, he just said "you can contact me anytime through e-mail." The drive home I was way tired and just wanted to get home. When I got home I got a phone call from Nina, one the girls who was in the interview today and last time, called and offered me the position. I start tomorrow and work out the details when I get in bright and early at 8:30 in the iz-am. For now I have a job, she said that at first it will be trial but after three months it will be for keeps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats on a semi-permanent job! And at a denim place no less. I for see good things in my future involving the pants we only part made... now you can learn how to fix them!

Ally Schulkins said...

yessss!!!!
where's my free jeans? I get the first pair, right?

Amelia said...

Good job Tim. I'm getting in line for the free neat-o denim hand outs.